Buying a Home ...
EXPLORE OTHER NEARBY
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand. Here's a few complimentary online resources:
One of our specialties is representing the best interests of Leisure Village Camarillo area buyers throughout the home buying process. Our comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Camarillo, Leisure Village to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
The following additional articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home in Leisure Village or surrounding areas.
|How to choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search||Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?|
|How to Choose a Home||Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches|
|Take Charge When Buying a Home||The Basics of Making an Offer|
Find your ideal home with my help.
I'm your SRES'
Every transition is an opportunity, regardless of your stage in life. With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continual enjoyment you've been working toward.
By partnering with an SRES' like me during your new home search, you'll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR' specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers aged 55 plus.
I have both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating or selling your family home.
What is an SRES'
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist'(SRES') is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist the 55 plus market in housing sales and purchases. The SRES' designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES' designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist Boomers in relocating to the home of their future.
What qualities make an SRES' different?
- Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with 55 plus issues.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a 55 plus client, and tries to minimize them.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including adult children and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted living.
- Has a wide network of other senior focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
I'm pleased to be your SRES'.